True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
God damn that Mustang can fly. And the driver is no slouch either.

Congrats on the win.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Thanks guys!!! I really owe alot to Bennie and Bennie jr. We spent about three nights working on the car 'til 4am. The paint wasn't even 10 hrs old and everything else was new. Unfortunatley, the motor got hurt on the last run. I'll tear it down this evening and figure it out. Thanks again.... Oh yeah... great run BADNEWS! I was shitting bricks!!!

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Pic of the car?

·
1,820 Posts
I want to see that bad bitch, how fast did it run?

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Hell ya! That was badass, and that paint turned out great!

·
Adrenaline junky!
218 Posts
Congrats Joseph! Too bad the motor was hurt. Sometimes it's just a part of racing. Good luck. I'm sure she'll be back and faster than ever. Who won the other classes?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Josef, thanks for the schooling lol, I had a damn good time hanging out with you, congrats on the win, you deserve it, your car is deadly, looks good too!, see ya around.
-John

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
You have the badest motherfucking purple mustang around!! Car really looked great and ran like a sonofabitch. Bennie really can paint, Can't wait to see what he does with my little fox.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Thanks again guys. Looks like a bearing gave up in the bottom end. HP series bearing too. I also noticed a couple other problems that may have added to the stress on the bottom. Oh well... motor is comming out this weekend to get a freshen-up. It will be back out for the next no bull to touch a certain "race" turbo mustang in the pants. Oh yeah... didn't I tell you guys I was going to cut a tree like a logger at the dyno? Jk. Lady luck is good with an ax. TSC FUCKING RULES!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Cysco took some... I haven't even had time to dig out my camera.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts