True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
NeverLift
778 Posts
Ok so i went to LSU for a year and i will agree college football is a religion down here. It gets mean and ugly with other fans, especially against other big name sec teams. But like the article said we dont care if they are black, white, red, yellow. As long as we win we are fine with their race. We are drilled to love college football at a very young age here... Thats just how it is.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im from alabama...we have 2 SEC schools here unfortunately lol i hate SEC football with a passion because of the fans lol i wont deny its the powerhouse of football but i dont like it lol and yea but the thread makes some good points. Just thought it was interesting and entertaining :lol:

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
the comments on that made me lol...... :secret: boise did win thou

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
All it is to me is location location location. Recruiting area and population diversity. Simple as that.

Boise Idaho isn't necessarily teeming with brothas you know. Same with Provo Utah (BYU).

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the comments on that made me lol...... :secret: boise did win thou
Yea i agree with this, but they arent any good they couldnt beat any real team...o wait :lol:

All it is to me is location location location. Recruiting area and population diversity. Simple as that.

Boise Idaho isn't necessarily teeming with brothas you know. Same with Provo Utah (BYU).
Lol i agree, and as an ESPN analyst said the other day we have the Mecca of blacks in the south in Atlanta

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Is what's said is they give these scholarship's out and almost all of them don't due shit with them. They should make the players that go to the nfl draft early without a degree you have to pay the money back.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
:secret:...... this is why i go for boise
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq5JBypVwlU"]Ace Hood Hustle Hard (Official Music Video) Parody KC MACK - YouTube[/ame]

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is what's said is they give these scholarship's out and almost all of them don't due shit with them. They should make the players that go to the nfl draft early without a degree you have to pay the money back.
This would be winning :lol:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
haha that shit had me rollin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts