True Street Cars Forums banner

Cobra callout vid

4K views 75 replies 33 participants last post by  50trimmed 
#1 ·
[ame]http://videos.streetfire.net/video/645969.htm[/ame]

#35 ·
Its a Vlasic on motor!!

#40 ·
Hey Greg where are the vids Pink got? I can edit them if you can Email them to me.

#42 ·
He didn't record the first two?

#45 ·
Aye Aye Cap'n! :patriot:

#46 ·
DAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Good times!

#47 ·
listen here redmaro when making a video unless the cars are peices of crap put up who or what they are .....the first race!! give the people props.

#53 ·
listen here you nig, when people race and they are on a video they still like a little recognition for beating on there cars. like the last video that was filmed horribly, it would of been nice to know we were watching the blurry lights of a viper , sti and a 03 cobra. and what lanes they were in.,

#54 ·
i like those intros. And a picture/video of the car(s) racing with the name and mod list are tight cause it allows some time to play a wicked tune and amp the hype. +hp for the video Vinny.

#56 ·
Shit man my mom waas looking down from heaven and got me and 50trimmed stuck at the red light. All you crazy ****ers were running the light to get in with the pack and i stayed and waited for it to turn green. THANKS MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! That shit was ****in crazy shit thank God no one got hurt..... When 50trimmed and i lost you guys we got some good runs in.....

#57 ·
Yeah bro we have to thank your mom for that one. Knowing me I would of been right behind them trying to get the best view!..... We did indeed have some good runs, I have not started my car since friday night. I will start it up tomorrow and do a compression test to see if I didnt hurt the motor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.