True Street Cars Forums banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

· The slowest cobra on TSC
2,164 Posts

· Banned
739 Posts
I really like it so far the only downsides for me anyway, is the texting and holding it to my ear. It still feels really awkward compared to my iPhone 4 with regards to those two downsides Other than that it has a lot of great features and it is a lot easier for our customers to hold when signing for their transactions.
Good deal...I kinda want another galaxy phone

· Uh jus don reMember
1,057 Posts
pics look great! I love your neighbourhood. very pretty.
That is a nice area. We've got some good friends that live a few blocks from you. We had a b-day party at that park last year for our daughter and I saw a bunch of clean stangs outside there. Now it makes sense, lol.

Nice pics!

· Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
That is a nice area. We've got some good friends that live a few blocks from you. We had a b-day party at that park last year for our daughter and I saw a bunch of clean stangs outside there. Now it makes sense, lol.

Nice pics!
haha yeah there is usually a bunch of Ford products at my house during the warmer months. That park is a really nice park they take very good care of it.

· You should of been swallowed!!
1,138 Posts
You detailing it for the new owner. Your a nice guy! :')

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.