True Street Cars Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· زنجي الر
3,362 Posts
Very clean! Gonna take it to the track before you sell?

· 5th Gear
3,516 Posts
Sweet pics, not bad for a phone...too bad you're getting rid of that car, it's gorgeous :/

· Premium Member
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice pics!!!! Your car is very impressive!
Thank you :headbang:
Very clean! Gonna take it to the track before you sell?
Don't think I am, I don't want to put the cage in it. Plus if I break something at this point I will be super pissed!
Sweet pics, not bad for a phone...too bad you're getting rid of that car, it's gorgeous :/
I really hate to get rid of it, but we need to invest in our business. There will always be time for toys later, plus I still have the 98 cobra :beer:
On a side note, how do you like the phone/tablet hybrid?
I really like it so far the only downsides for me anyway, is the texting and holding it to my ear. It still feels really awkward compared to my iPhone 4 with regards to those two downsides Other than that it has a lot of great features and it is a lot easier for our customers to hold when signing for their transactions.

· Registered
1,232 Posts
Looks great.. but you have the same problem I do with the Saleen (Red car).. It is hard to get pictures with a phone that really do the car justice.. I have seen this car and it is peerty..

· Hi my name is
3,873 Posts
I am still trying to figure out how to steal his house.... love that area.

Good pics from a phone. One day (soon) no one will have digital camera's anymore. I think that is one of the things on the "things your children will have never heard of" list..

· Rustlin' Jimmies
6,258 Posts
:banghead:
She spells color funny too.

Love the car! You're going to need some wheel studs before you hit the track.
I got through tech once with normal length studs on the technicality that it's a DOT tire. Once though, and I put studs in before the next trip.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.