True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
thought i would share our engagement pics with everyone :)
Thanks santi for taking the pics :)

He is picking me some flowers :D

I look really excited to see flowers lol

cAT:)

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Nice pictures...

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Awe! :)

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
WOW, those are GREAT pictures Cat.

You and Cisco certainly make a GREAT couple, and those pictures only PROVE that.

·
Registered
226 Posts
great pics, the first one is my favorite.

G

·
Love the pics Cat. They turned out really good. Congrats! Have you guys set a date yet? Me and my hunny still have to go get some taken lol.

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys :)

Cisco was acting like brat lol he threw some damn flowers in my face *** ;) lol let me see if i can find them he said it was bum pee!!!

Love the pics Cat. They turned out really good. Congrats! Have you guys set a date yet? Me and my hunny still have to go get some taken lol.

yup we have been engaged for 2 years already we had set the date last year. it will be July 11th 2009 :D

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WOW, those are GREAT pictures Cat.

You and Cisco certainly make a GREAT couple, and those pictures only PROVE that.
aww thats sweet :)

G

·
That a long engagement, but you two make a very cute couple, and I can see by ur pics ur make each other very happy :)...That an awesome date...

Ours is next summer July 10, 2010 here in Albuquerque. We going to get our pics done next month I think lol. Oh ya and btw I love ur ring it beautiful. I thought bout a solitare but i got 3 stone instead lol. I have some pics on my facebook page. It under my full name Amanda Brady-Tulloch

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Those are great photos! You should post some up from when you first got together to contrast all the years! :)

·
Registered
406 Posts
I didn't think I'd see a picture of Cisco kissing Cat! I thought it was gonna be one of him choking her! :p Great pics Sant!

Alex

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
That a long engagement, but you two make a very cute couple, and I can see by ur pics ur make each other very happy :)...That an awesome date...

Ours is next summer July 10, 2010 here in Albuquerque. We going to get our pics done next month I think lol. Oh ya and btw I love ur ring it beautiful. I thought bout a solitare but i got 3 stone instead lol. I have some pics on my facebook page. It under my full name Amanda Brady-Tulloch
cool :)

me and cisco have been together since 2002 7 years :)
we had to wait cause we are paying for our own wedding so we had to save up :)

i didnt chose my ring cisco did. i love my ring i dont wear jewelery but this i love!! im not a blingy person lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts