True Street Cars Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Suck It Sucka
5,345 Posts
WHY ARE YOU RACING ON MY STREETS? J/K you ****er I was just with you in x a no race with me sucky. One of these days bro I need to catch Pass so we could go around ****ing with peeps. I have a camara we could use would be fun times. Let me know homie.

· Suck It Sucka
5,345 Posts
Let me know when you are heading out for truble in los lunas turbomusty ill head out with you I haven't beat the camaro up in a while!
Yes sir! Looking forward to riding around in the X still a bummer that I haven't got my car back. Nice to hear your maro is in full effect.

· Suck It Sucka
5,345 Posts
yep the bad thing is there is nothing for me to mess around with over here just a bunch of 600s
Dude I meet some guy at my shop few weeks ago he said he had just moved over here and wanted to show some people up. He said he had a big crew were he was from prob all lies but he did have a sick bike. I don't know much about bikes but his shit did have NOS. He said something about he stunts more then races but he was always down. You should keep an eye out for that guy. Don't remember the fools name though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.