True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some cheap rear tires (150 or 160/60/17). Used is fine, road race tires, street tires, brand doesn't matter. Anyone know where I can find some? My back tire finally let go last night and I can't ride until I get another one, so I'll resort to a new one if I have to for now, but in the long run I'd like to see if I can get a supply to practice with.

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
I'm looking for some cheap rear tires (150 or 160/60/17). Used is fine, road race tires, street tires, brand doesn't matter. Anyone know where I can find some? My back tire finally let go last night and I can't ride until I get another one, so I'll resort to a new one if I have to for now, but in the long run I'd like to see if I can get a supply to practice with.
I might have a 190 tire that came off my r1 if that will work??

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, 5" rim, a 160 already gets chewed up by the chain a little.....gotta be 160 or smaller...

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I may. I'll check and PM you tomorrow. Oh yeah... put the bike up on a stand and take a razor to your 160 to keep it away from the chain. The chain takes more of a beating than the tire... trust me.

·
Registered
226 Posts
If you cant find a used one go to R&S, they have 1/2 priced tires all year round.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Hey Keith, I have a used 345/17 in my garage that i'll let you borrow. Make that bitch work!!!:ciappa:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts