True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna be the designated driver so I won't be drinking. I know you can't carry where hard alcohol is served, I just don't know about wine. It's in bernallilo.
Anyone know if it's a no no?
I conceal carry.

·
I <3 Guns
1,307 Posts
I would be willing to bet they will have signs posted up saying no firearms at the event. Regardless of what the law says. But I'm interested to see the responses here for my own info.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
You pretty much answered your own question. Definitely a no no

·
Uh jus don reMember
1,056 Posts
Must be one of those criminal free zones.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Must be one of those criminal free zones.
Precisely. We all know criminals don't exist where guns don't. The libtards told us so.

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
Haha less about crime free zones and more about common sense. Guns and booze don't necessarily mix well. Just so you know if you're ever stopped and are carrying a firearm, after consuming alcohol beverages, you just might be charged with firearm negligence.

·
Uh jus don reMember
1,056 Posts
Yes, drinking and carrying would be negligent.

·
King of Endless Projects
669 Posts
If someone's an idiot with guns when they're drunk, they're almost always an idiot with guns when sober as well.

The fact that I can't have a beer with dinner if I'm carrying bugs the shit out of me. It's not like my brain flies out of one ear and I turn into a violent moron the moment I taste a sip of Shiner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts