True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one... here's the pic and below is the video.

enjoy... jimmyg:pimp:

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Carnage-of-Slight-Mishap_684578.htm]Carnage of Slight Mishap at the track this weekend- Video[/ame]

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bruce wanted me to post the aftermath, and I told him saturday i was already working on it. I hope he or no one else takes offense to the video, as it was made lightly with the comedy of errors that happened that night. If it is distasteful (but that was not my intent), I can remove it.

I say comedy of errors as hopefully Bruce can look back at it and realize he is very fortunate that the car sustained minimal damage and he is well; maybe some pride was hurt.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Bruce wanted me to post the aftermath, and I told him saturday i was already working on it. I hope he or no one else takes offense to the video, as it was made lightly with the comedy of errors that happened that night. If it is distasteful (but that was not my intent), I can remove it.

I say comedy of errors as hopefully Bruce can look back at it and realize he is very fortunate that the car sustained minimal damage and he is well; maybe some pride was hurt.
I thought it was just fine. A bent wheelie bar. Wow that's awesome. It looked way worse.
BTW It looks like the wall saved his ass. If he were to miss it I think it would have gone for a roll or 8.

G

·
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RUvoJ-DLzI"]YouTube - Pulp Fiction - "Divine Intervention" (FULL EDIT)[/ame]

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought it was just fine. A bent wheelie bar. Wow that's awesome. It looked way worse.
BTW It looks like the wall saved his ass. If he were to miss it I think it would have gone for a roll or 8.
I had not looked st it from that perspective, but you are probably right. Major roll over if not for that wall.

I too could not believe the lack of damage based on sparks flying , and hitting wall.

LOL 01smoke says it right... bigtime divine intervention on the driver and car at the track this last weekend. :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts