True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Canada does it right!
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an idea here guys. A car wash to not only promote the site but maybe to raise a lil cash for the first meet. We would post on different sites about the car wash to draw in some more local attention as well as national attention. But like i said it's just an idea, so let me know what you all think!!:ihih:

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
I'll wear my bikini!!!!! er... wait..... nevermind! :leaving:

·
Canada does it right!
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only bikini you have to wear is mine and i don't think your penis would fit in it very well.....:yikes:

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
His penis is too small huh? Oh well, it's okay..
But seriously, great idea. I'm down. :)

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
Its too soon to be throwing a car wash, plus I don't think it would workout that well, and national attention? That would have to be some car wash.

I think the focus should be Stickers/Merchandise for now. Then later down the road after the site gets settled in do some other activities.

Plus we would actually need hot chicks to pull this off.

·
Its Got an IntakeR!
105 Posts
Yeah I dont think we have the qualified hot chicks for this. I vote nay for this idea.

I wish I had more hands...I'd give this idea FOUR THUMBS DOWN

·
Canada does it right!
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the feed back guys i understand that it might be a little too soon for an event like this but like i said before it was just an idea for now or for the future. Oh and by the way Alex you wouldn't know a hot girl even if she sat on your face.:emo:

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Yeah I dont think we have the qualified hot chicks for this. I vote nay for this idea.

I wish I had more hands...I'd give this idea FOUR THUMBS DOWN
Show me the hot girls you bave been with? :ciappa:

·
Its Got an IntakeR!
105 Posts
Uh oh someone took it personal!

Your tears are so yummy

(haha i was so close to saying somethin. I shouldn't know what I know!)

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
No worries man. Where have you been anyhow?

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Jessie, I'm sure we can get something put together lol! but I doubt anybody wants to see my pasty ass boyfriend with no shirt on! Hehehe!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts