True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't too sure where to post this but........
I'm sure you guys heard about the motorcyclist that passed away yesterday as a result of an accident involving an ambulance. He was Phil (Felipe) Correa. He was only 23 years old and a member of Vicious Cycle M.C. He left behind a little girl and girlfriend and we are trying to raise money to help out with expenses. There will be a car wash coming up to raise money and you can stop by R&S kawasaki on Lomas to make donations. I'll keep you all updated when I get more info on the car wash!! Thanks!

R.I.P

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
That's an awesome thing to do for his family.
May he RIP & the best of wishes to his friends & family..

·
Registered
247 Posts
Fuck that sux.... Now he can watch over his family from a better place and tell my two lil brothers Mario said what up see you soon but not tooo soon.
Let me know when it is and i will head out there for the car wash and donate some loot.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Mario!

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol!! Fihures I didn't make it someone from VC did i'm pretty sure it was D-block

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come on people!!! I'm sure there will be hot girls washing cars plenty of fun and it's for a good cause!

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The car/bike wash is this Sunday 9/7 starting at 10 A.M at the wienerschnitzel on Academy, just East of San Mateo! Please be there it'll be alot of fun come help out Flip's family!!! PM me if you have any questions or comments.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts