True Street Cars Forums banner

Car Show w/ Girls

17K views 57 replies 26 participants last post by  Fabian 
#1 ·
Alien Car Show Nov 1 at the Alien Cathouse north of Vegas. n yes we are g rated for the normal show. Out back, well...

See less See more
#17 ·
Tits or gtfo

#19 ·
I don't see a lot of adult images on this board, and I choose to respect that. So if you are an adult and wish to see such please go here Alien Car Show and when pictures aren't enough, come see the real thing. Hot Cars with Hot Naked Girls. I have put it together, I am making it happen, in the real world. All that is missing is you.

#27 ·
Let's drive several hundred miles to see naked dikes, we can do that by just visiting knockouts downtown bra...

#31 ·
Love the strip clubs myself, no argument, even took a tour across this country sampling. Love em all. A little hard to get them out in the parking lot to model naked on my car though, but that would still probably take less then the gas to drive out here.

So why? Why do we go to car shows. Why else, for other cars, and other car people, for the swap meat, for the silly awards, and sillier bragging rights. So my car show has the added attraction of girls, even naked girls. Just a little more fun to what we already enjoy, and an opportunity to make it more fun. It's a new venue, it's not stuffy, dead bent on rules of what are car is suppose to be. No one around to complain we are getting too loud or too big. A new place to get away to with an excuse.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.