True Street Car Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Health is taken very seriously all Brothels in Nevada, one of the advantages of their legalization, I would be very surprised if anyone were to catch any such thing at one. That said, I am putting on a Car Show with an optional Adult Twist photogenically. Friends we are, and it is with their help and grace that this show will happen, but I neither own nor work for them. If you would like to enjoy the benefits of a guarantied healthy prostitute or two or three, please visit them. I'm sure they would be happy to prove how healthy they are.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
This is getting fucking weird....

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Agreed, it's just a Car Show, for fun. Let's keep it fun.
You say it's just a car show but every chance you get you advertise that you've been to strip clubs across the nation and advertise legalized prostitution like it's a good thing...plus every picture you've posted looks like a dike, tranny, or they're trying to poop....idc if it isn't illegal and they are clean...those are some nasty looking tricks.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Never was trying to prove anything but the facts. Awesome cars no doubt. But advertising prostitution....lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Thanks for the compliment Bully, regarding my cars, n my friends cars. I personally don't see anything wrong with prostitution, but don't intend to push such, everybody is entitled to their own likes and dislikes. And although I adore the ladies at the Brothel, the Brothel is not mine. The Car Show is mine. Some of the nude models are my girls, and some of the non nude models are my girls. And currently none of my girls work at the Brothel, although they are welcome too. N a couple of the Brothel girls have been offered some pretty good paying shoots with me. We have a complimentary interest. I mean, how many places are going to let me have a Car Show where Nudes are welcome. The Brothel is supplying the location, and some of the girls. I know several people who are coming to the Show, with no interest in the Brothel Girls, nor my Nude Girls. Indeed one of the guys helping me put this show together won't let a nude girl near any of his cars. But he will have two cars at the show.

·
Come back here with my show!
1,166 Posts
legalized prostitution like it's a good thing...
Legalized prostitution is a good thing. If a legal market were widely available, it would keep most of the "women" in these pics off the market completely.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
MediumD Prostitution has to be illegal, just as smoking your wacky weed, parking too many beautiful cars in your back yard, having too much power under your hood, etc, etc. All of these have to be illegal to keep us busy chasing our tail; otherwise we might just have time to see what our honest politicians are doing.

·
Come back here with my show!
1,166 Posts
A decade ago I found myself wondering which would be legal first, the wacky weed or prostitution, or if the far right 'silent majority' types would win out and keep everyone adhered to their idea of what's proper...

A partial win is better than nothing, no?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Very True, certainly can't belittle the hard work n sacrifices of those who have stood up to the mORAL mINORITY

41 - 58 of 58 Posts