True Street Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,183 Posts
LOL, I looked around the website a bit. Pretty sure they are still using Geocities.

Reminds me of Space Jam

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Held a shoot on location this week, just to show off some of the beautiful views out there. n, this car is for sale.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
No joke, the show is real, the girls are real. Just bring your car and enjoy, oh ya, n some cash, girls like that stuff.

·
Premium Member
2,814 Posts
Let's drive several hundred miles to see naked dikes, we can do that by just visiting knockouts downtown bra...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Love the strip clubs myself, no argument, even took a tour across this country sampling. Love em all. A little hard to get them out in the parking lot to model naked on my car though, but that would still probably take less then the gas to drive out here.

So why? Why do we go to car shows. Why else, for other cars, and other car people, for the swap meat, for the silly awards, and sillier bragging rights. So my car show has the added attraction of girls, even naked girls. Just a little more fun to what we already enjoy, and an opportunity to make it more fun. It's a new venue, it's not stuffy, dead bent on rules of what are car is suppose to be. No one around to complain we are getting too loud or too big. A new place to get away to with an excuse.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Stretch marks, must be something there I'm not seeing; not in person, and certainly not on this pathetic Toshiba laptop... But it seems my camera is picking up unwanted detail. Sorry about that. She was a lot of fun.

·
Freed Speak
1,834 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Ya right Wing Man, anybody can bolt on a hood scoop, but those tires don't fit in stock wheel wells. Awesome car dude, and good taste!

·
Mentally Disabled Veteran
20 Posts
So is gonorrhea included with the syphilis package, or is it all sold separately? I'm a sucker for the buy one get one free deals.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts