True Street Cars Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Its Got an IntakeR!
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I know absolutely nothing about car audio and need some help picking some new equipment for my car. I fried my speakers in the Pony by playing music too loud apparently and need some new ones. I was looking at onlinecarstereo.com cause thats where I get all my stuff so far. I currently have an Alpine touch screen deck in the car and thats it. The speaker size is 6"x8" but I dont know what brand or what specs to look for. Any help?

·
Its Got an IntakeR!
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I forgot to mention the stock setup and my budget lol. Well, I have the door speakers, door subs, back subs and speakers, basically the cheap Shaker500 Ford setup which I hear comes with a shitty amp.

I'm lookin for mid range speakers. I'm not gonna spend a grand on audio equipment. Maybe a couple hundred on speakers and my stock subs are fine I think. I might need the amp too. I dont like to blast the speakers but I like em loud enough so it can play over the exhaust when I need to. Do Alpine speakers work better with my Alpine deck or does mixing and matching not matter?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.