True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
I hear the really light weight came in at a solid 99lbs with leathers? God damn.

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
:sad:

"BRING THE PAIN!!!!!!!"

/Flex
i feel like my life is beginning to careen down a nasty, uncontrollable, down-ward spiral.. and it started with $20!

but yes, he weighed in at 99 lbs, with full leathers

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I weighed in at a massive 240ish lbs, oh yeah the ultra ultra light had a 2 lb cellphone in his hand when he was weighed, we can assume that was the weight of a xsmall helmet.
he was able to hold off the turbo busa for 4 gears but eventually the turbo will dominate

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
I weighed in at a massive 240ish lbs, oh yeah the ultra ultra light had a 2 lb cellphone in his hand when he was weighed, we can assume that was the weight of a xsmall helmet.
he was able to hold off the turbo busa for 4 gears but eventually the turbo will dominate
4 gears for you, one for me lol. That shit is slooowwwww.

G

·
Shit son I been as fast as you, in 10 weeks. That's slow :eek:ldman:
ya but you have a 65'' bike lock up clutch, your bike is lower than hell and 80HP more than me you should be faster than me with out even trying. And you trap 16MPH more than me you should be killing everything out there

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Haha, word. Sean's bike picks up all of the sudden and just rockets by, it's insane!

Yep, 99 lbs bitches! I actually gained 6 pounds in a week and half 'cause I weighed in at 93 lbs the week before at the doctor's office after the food poisoning.

I'll pick up another 10 or so within the next week.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts