True Street Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nathan i still wanna race your firebird.. . you're gonna get walked!! and then when i get my camaro we can race again and you'll still get walked!!! ha ha ha jk ;)

·
having more fun every day!
1,600 Posts
hahaha.. you can't even walk a bone stock cavalier :p

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
You seem to be starting a whole lot of threads and none of them are all that interesting. I think we should really try to not clutter up this forum with tons of useless crap.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow you guys really are ass holes on here. . kinda the reason i never got on rsw . . . my shit it's any more dumb then some of the other stuff on here

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
wow you guys really are ass holes on here. . kinda the reason i never got on rsw . . . my shit it's any more dumb then some of the other stuff on here
Then dont get on here!

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
wait wait let me repeat the last part to see if i understand here "my shit it's any more dumb then some other stuff on here way to use proper english Johnvon

G

·
Why don't you guys ease up? Your acting like she is making alikat like posts or something. It seemed like a normal call out to me. I thought this place is supposed to be where the more mature/less childish members came...

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
wait wait let me repeat the last part to see if i understand here "my shit it's any more dumb then some other stuff on here way to use proper english Johnvon
hahahahahaha where is good ol Johnvon? He would give the spelling police some job security.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Why don't you guys ease up? Your acting like she is making alikat like posts or something. It seemed like a normal call out to me. I thought this place is supposed to be where the more mature/less childish members came...
+1... take it easy, she's hasn't done anything wrong.

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
+1... take it easy, she's hasn't done anything wrong.
+3
You want to pick on someone, pick on me.. There's plenty of shit you can think of. Haha

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
This is Abq, everyone has a gun. & as you saw this weekend.. I don't need it. lol

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
I don't have a gun......... Yet...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.