True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my sputtering and overheating problem fixed and would LOVE to race you on 22 psi. let me know when your ready.

G

·
but he was on drag radials and i was only on 22psi and i was not on race gas the moon was blinding me i couldn't hit 3rd gear and the car was breaking up up top in high RPMs

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah they were some close ass races, first race nick missed second gear, then on the roll race back i missed 4th gear. Both of our cars were overheating for some strange reason. last race we did nick got me out the hole, his 3076 simply out flowed and performed my 50 trim. Very close races though indeed.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
You sure your srt will go 11s or is that a pipe dream? I figured if it was that fast you would be trapping in the high 120s at least which would indeed give my car a race. I saw that white neon run on saturday night and it sure wasn't THAT fast. Oh well........your screen name is misleading.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You sure your srt will go 11s or is that a pipe dream? I figured if it was that fast you would be trapping in the high 120s at least which would indeed give my car a race. I saw that white neon run on saturday night and it sure wasn't THAT fast. Oh well........your screen name is misleading.

that would be because im not on the turbo that i went [email protected] on. i had a garrett ported and clipped, .57 trim with a stage 3 exhaust .63 ar. i am currently running a 200 dollar ebay 50 trim with a .48 housing.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bro ask your boy nick he is the one that wanted to wait 30 mins for his car to cool down, i did not make any excuses whatso ever. i clearly fucking stated i got out performed last night nothing more nothing less. and yes i am currently running a 200 ebay turbo and guess what your boy didnt pull me very fucking hard.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts