True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Drag racing is boring" your words but come out and show me how boring it is. This could be a free event for ya boyee! Keep reading..........

Run a 10.03 or better on your bike and I'll pay your entry fee. Hell, I'll even pay your gas to the track. Food and beverages are up to you.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Sorry hita, I'll be out of town, leaving Fri night to here:

Since you probably think its a "fluke" I'll take some pictures and post them just for you, okay sweetie?

And drag racing is boring to me. I didnt like it in any of my four cars, or my two bikes, I just go on nights when there is nothing better going on. Funny that you say Im not a good drag racer but when someone beats my time by .08sec they are god. haha

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please highlight, copy and paste from anywhere on any forum where I said you were not a good drag racer. I'm simply calling out your times that you can't seem to recreate..........

Come out when your not too busy and line them up with my Bananna tree friend and see who is better, quicker and faster. Doesn't "Real" racing involve actual races with winners and losers? Your more into "Slip" racing instead. Trust me, I can make my timeslip show that I am one badass racer even if no one had seen me at the strip.

So go do that "Road Racing" thing that allowed you to be a "Road Racer". You and little John are something else.

Edit: Sorry about that, don't mean to put you in the class of John......he never loses at anything and I mean at anything. I've heard all the excuses from that punk ass.

And life outside of keyboard racing?.......dude.........you have way more posts about this and that than me by far.........so take a good look at yourself and be honest, your just like everyone else..........

Thank you for playing, the cookie has been snatched........ :ihih:

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Nope, just decided it was better to stay out of it, even with your personal shots and shit talking. I'm not playing any of your guys' little games.

:whogives:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nope, just decided it was better to stay out of it, even with your personal shots and shit talking. I'm not playing any of your guys' little games.

:whogives:
Now really? 11/08/2008 last post and now......? LOL!!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Get a degree and you'll still be a dumbass.........dumbass!

Don't cross me John, you know why.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts