True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt catch your name but a few weeks ago you showed up on a cromed red spikey zx-14 that you said had a 1557 big bore stroker motor. then you made come claims that it hauled some serious ass. a 9:30 at 164mph in the qtmile... but..... when i walked around and got my 1397 hayabusa rocking the jet engine, and called you out you got quiet. I offered to run you right there and then. but you refused, because you were a government employee. but then so was I......I even busted out the id. . ok... you stated you only run at the track.
here is the thing i think you are full of shit, and were running your mouth to impress you B buddies. You can blow smoke up some peoples asses but not me and not on my street...i am so confident of this i am willing to put my money where my mouth is. so here is my challenge $100 a race.
minimum 2 races we can stop after 5 if you want..... no N.O.S.
(UNLESS YOU WANT TO RUN NOS. I AM DOWN FOR $500 A RUN) and ill take off the jet engine.
I'll check back friday to see if you post up. and if he is not a member of this site please some one let him know about this call out. ty Johnvon
or find me at truestreetcars.com

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Your funny JV. You win a few races for money and now your going to try and make it a part time job......

·
PSI FTW!!!!
4,977 Posts
Your funny JV. You win a few races for money and now your going to try and make it a part time job......
that is kinda funny,but anyone who says i only run at the track(aside from doorslammers,topfules,etc) is full of shit.wether anyone likes to admit it or not they have ran on the streets before

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I love Johnvons callouts....lol

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
If he is a ruff rydurrr they will all join just to talk shit and want to fight although you just want to race, and then say they wont race on the streets and somehow wont race at the track either. Seems like deja vu

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i hope he dosnt look here, but he also claimed he was too fast and they kicked him off the track and took his pic:gay: so he could never return...:lol:...Iam hoping he tells that to every one on the bord so we can get a good laff

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
poor ruff ryderrs. juanvon is picking them off one at a time

G

·
So what if he is a government employee. I am a city employee and I know plenty of city and government and a couple federal that will race on the spot. What a dumbass. Sorry I missed your race last weekend JV. Maybe i'll get to see this one if it happens.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
So what if he is a government employee. I am a city employee and I know plenty of city and government and a couple federal that will race on the spot. What a dumbass. Sorry I missed your race last weekend JV. Maybe i'll get to see this one if it happens.
Who's the true dumbass, YOU or HIM? *IF* that is true, I sure as fuck wouldn't risk loosing my job over a street race. Whopty fuckin do, you win a street race and lose your job, sounds like a GREAT trade off. That streat race sure isnt going to pay the bills.

But anyways, kick some ass seabass. That bike is ugly as a mofo IMO. And even if those guys just wanna turn around and fight, I havent seen juanvon backdown from that kind of situation either. He loves that shit :lol:

G

·
You wouldn't nessisarily lose your job over it. Especially if you go to a spot and dont get caught. Just depends on the person.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Says who? I know PLENTY of people that if they get 1 ticket, shit we not even talking a reckless driving or street racing ticket, a simple speeding ticket and they WILL lose their job. Obviously if you don't get caught there are no repercussions. It doesn't depend on the person, it depends on the employer.

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
i hope he dosnt look here, but he also claimed he was too fast and they kicked him off the track and took his pic:gay: so he could never return...:lol:...Iam hoping he tells that to every one on the bord so we can get a good laff
man i can always go for a good ol fashion laugh:coolguy:

G

·
Says who? I know PLENTY of people that if they get 1 ticket, shit we not even talking a reckless driving or street racing ticket, a simple speeding ticket and they WILL lose their job. Obviously if you don't get caught there are no repercussions. It doesn't depend on the person, it depends on the employer.
+1 on that, i street race but i dont like to do it that much. if i get popped for street racing I will lose my job hell if i get a good enough speeding ticket I will lose my job

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hell with that. why would you stop? any way im heading out tomorrow with the art to start some shit at bike night

·
4th Gear
1,300 Posts
Damn I need to go up there and have ya'll set up some races so we can make some money off the little Fz1.

I don't do the gay ass roll racing tho any dumb ass can give it gas.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts