True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
spoolin'
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my fellow street racers, ive been watching the racing in streetfire.net "call out day":lol: whens the next callout day.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Down for another, can we do it on a Saturday lol?

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
We should do a RALLY from like LL to Albs one of these days or just a rally from anywhere

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
We should do a RALLY from like LL to Albs one of these days or just a rally from anywhere
Turbomusty. You from Los Lunas? When they have the Lsx meet or other meets in the summer we usually rally up here and meet the guys up in albuquerque. I don't think i've ever seen your car around. But anyways im down for a warmer call out day as well.

G

·
lets do it like late February or early march if we do them every couple of weeks it gets gay and only slow cars come out if we do them every couple months im sure we can get a few 9 second cars out to play

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
lets do it like late February or early march if we do them every couple of weeks it gets gay and only slow cars come out if we do them every couple months im sure we can get a few 9 second cars out to play

:smash: Yeah thats a good point. :squid:

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Turbomusty. You from Los Lunas? When they have the Lsx meet or other meets in the summer we usually rally up here and meet the guys up in albuquerque. I don't think i've ever seen your car around. But anyways im down for a warmer call out day as well.
Yeah im from LL im usually driving my yellow stang around or in my girls ride. The orange one only comes out to play or when I need to do something to it at my shop. And im down for a warmer call out day to.

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
+1

·
spoolin'
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so february for the next call out day? i agree with 01smokes if there made every week they will just fade away and get wack

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Im in i cant wait for the warm weather..........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts