True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I guess you should never say never but had a cage installed in the TIGER!!!!!!
The young man Chase Griffin in Las Cruces installed and took the car to Albuquerque drag strip on Sunday and it passed for 8:50's
I can't tell you how pleased I'm without his Fab skills and his patience with the problems of putting 10 lbs in a 5 lb can.
If anyone needs Fab work done I will recommend his highly. He is trying to get a shop in Las Cruces going, he has a great work attitude and just works through the problems without bitching about.
If anyone wants pictures of his work on my car can contact me at 575-639-0909

·
Premium Member
3,664 Posts
Cert'd? Lmao, the cage is still scattered on my garage floor. Haven't driven my car in a year, looking like it'll be next season. One step forward, two steps back!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Sorry don't have any plans as of now, its really a long haul but with the new cage and the car is being updated you never know :) :beer:
Let me know if you decide to mske the World Street Nationals again. I FINALLY have my program race ready....Would love to run thag tiger.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Cert'd? Lmao, the cage is still scattered on my garage floor. Haven't driven my car in a year, looking like it'll be next season. One step forward, two steps back!
I am calling you out!!!

For next year........... :lol:

·
Registered
706 Posts
What a puss ! :eek:ldman:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts