True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i decided to buy a 97 ish viper, i plan to put 5-6k down and finance the rest about 25g.. i need to find a cheap insurance company. any suggestions?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
USAA if you or a family member was ever in the military. This what your getting after you sell the ZX-14?

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
lol i can totally see his sasquatch head hangin out the window yellin, "wanna race?!!"

Edit: I love you Juanvon, please don't donkey punch me.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
i am not going to race it. if i wanted a race car i would go for a supra more of a sex machine. natalie is fineally turning 21. natalie +bar+ hot friends= happy johnvon. hard to impress friends with the little old toyota,
i just switched all my insureance over to state farm. and saved a few hundred a year allready but i got a quote for $488, every 6 months full coverage. i can afford that.
I payed off the busa and when the 14 is sold probably later this week already have 3 interested buyers. i will free up $480 that i was paying for both bikes and the insurance. i got pre qualified for a 25k loan and i have 5k now but i mioght wait a little longer, i have my heart set on the 96-99 hard top with the shelby racing stripes blue or red dosnt matter i just want one

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
i am not going to race it. if i wanted a race car i would go for a supra more of a sex machine. natalie is fineally turning 21. natalie +bar+ hot friends= happy johnvon. hard to impress friends with the little old toyota,
i just switched all my insureance over to state farm. and saved a few hundred a year allready but i got a quote for $488, every 6 months full coverage. i can afford that.
I payed off the busa and when the 14 is sold probably later this week already have 3 interested buyers. i will free up $480 that i was paying for both bikes and the insurance. i got pre qualified for a 25k loan and i have 5k now but i mioght wait a little longer, i have my heart set on the 96-99 hard top with the shelby racing stripes blue or red dosnt matter i just want one
Natalie+21+bar+hot friends+two seater car= johnvon waiting at home while Natalie gives her friends rides

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Johnvon+ natalie +hot friend / 2 seats = 2 hot drunk girls pressed up against eachother in 1 bad ass car and johnvon trying to drive

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Hahaha, have you been in an older viper? I dont care how small the girls are, ill be impressed if you fit two in a coupe.

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
i am not going to race it. if i wanted a race car i would go for a supra more of a sex machine. natalie is fineally turning 21. natalie +bar+ hot friends= happy johnvon. hard to impress friends with the little old dick,
Sucks you gotta impress your friends to be "cool"...to bad they dont like you for your charming personality,lol. :pee:

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I love those vipers, always wanted one. Maybe sometime I'll own one.

So Johnvon is giving up on racing all together?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts