True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all went for a cruise. I raced...err..."drove next to" several cars. Got a few wins. :thumbsup: Somewhere in there my gas pedal broke off (yeah, I was in it to win it)...it's fuckin' weird trying to "drive next to" someone with no gas pedal! :lol: Oh and ya know those MT drag radials that were dying a few weeks ago? I'm still on the same tires, just more threads showing now. Coming back down south on I-25 the cops were waiting for us on the on-ramps and decided to cruise with us for a while. Ghetto bird too! They didn't see shit. We didn't do shit. :beer: I need a new pedal...

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Nice, what kind of cars were out? I was out in the new car for a bit on the way to a friend's get together, but didnt see anything...

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any sparks off them radials . lol
You'd have to ask the guys behind me. :lol: Almost there!
Nice, what kind of cars were out? I was out in the new car for a bit on the way to a friend's get together, but didnt see anything...
Couple Supra's, two 03 Cobra's, turbo Civic hatch, an SRT-4, TA's, few fox bodys, some Camaro's. I'm not even sure where they all came from considering it was 20* outside... :)

G

·

Couple Supra's, two 03 Cobra's, turbo Civic hatch, an SRT-4, TA's, few fox bodys, some Camaro's. I'm not even sure where they all came from considering it was 20* outside... :)
Damn, it sounds like a fun night!!!

·
Banned
2,987 Posts
My Maybellene on her summer tires can't do a thing in this cold.... I don't think I could beat a city bus as her rear swings out rather violently due to no traction in this cold...

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
I should have stayed out....

·
Banned
1,811 Posts

I thought I saw a red Supra racing on Montgomery, I thought it was my friend's single turbo Supra, but it wasnt. Guess there are some new Supras in town...

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
I also thought it was EJ 200MPH if thats who your talking about car's looks almost the same....

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
I have no clue i think that red one made 500hp and the black one i pulled him good about a year ago i think its just stock with twins...

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
It was actualy 18 degrees! LMAO! And it still didn't stop from standing outside freezing our balls off and chatting about broken (plastic) gas pedals and such! It was fun, good freeway "cruises", car was runnin good but smokin a little though and they couldn't catch us ridin dirty! :driving: Ha haaaaa! And we pissed a BUNCH of people off on both freeways! Good times...

·
Resident Retard
5,506 Posts
Dude, that shit was so crazy. We were just chillin, and suddenly like 50 cars show up and we're all driving. I didn't even know what was happening.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts