True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went and took some shots of my friends ACR Viper today. He ordered it in February and just took delivery a month or so ago If I remember right. He has already modded it with a bunch of small stuff like headers, full comp coupe suspension, etc etc. Said its making about 80 more hp than a stock one. He also has a 99 ACR he used to race heavily (also in pics) but is retiring that one except for a few select tracks. Hes not a drag racer by any means, hes all about a road course. I took a few rides at VIR with him in the 99 but have yet to ride in the new ACR. Hes a killer driver, he does some testing for hendrick and is sponsored by Koni, Baer, and a few other companies. Anyway here are the cars...

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Damn.. Dont really care for the car and how it looks, but that house and garage is badass!

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Holy shit, I want those cars, that house and especially that garage! Sick car. :beer:

P.S. I'm gonna buy a powerball ticket now.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
So is that like a factory ordered race car? Or are the headlights functional? Im confused...

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So is that like a factory ordered race car? Or are the headlights functional? Im confused...
He actually was taping them off when I got there, they are functional.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Hell yeah. Talk about a nice set-up...

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Sick!!!!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
What does ACR stand for?? Actually what does R/T stand for?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
R/T used to stand for road and track, i guess it was changed to rapid Transit, well atleast i think thats right lol
eff you pink! why u so smart??? jk

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
lol me smart hell know, that viper is the same as joes uncle's right ACR?
Fuck if i know!!!! Actually Joe's uncle's is an older one like late 90's and that one is like 2007-09. So not same.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts