True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm finally going to get to run the SLO-SS this coming friday.. Should be a hell of a race considering we both trapped 132mph. THIS CALL OUT is to Shey in the black 98 cobra (you better bring that 125 shot or whatever it was that got your car up to 670rwhp) and Trey assuming he gets the new clutch broken in. I hope to see Locowill out there tearing it up as well. Hopefully Vinny and panda will tag along so we can get some video and Panda proved to be and look just like the Rich Christensen.:lol:

EDIT: MEETING AT RED ROBIN OFF OF I-25 AT 2PM.. BRING YO SHIT REX!!!

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
I'm finally going to get to run the SLO-SS this coming friday.. Should be a hell of a race considering we both trapped 132mph. THIS CALL OUT is to Shey in the black 98 cobra (you better bring that 125 shot or whatever it was that got your car up to 670rwhp) and Trey assuming he gets the new clutch broken in. I hope to see Locowill out there tearing it up as well. Hopefully Vinny and panda will tag along so we can get some video and Panda proved to be and look just like the Rich Christensen.:lol:
He practices in his spare time. He's got the lip bite down pact.

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
going to go fill my bottle now. since i work the rest of the week well see hot it goes but seeing your car go from a dig look like i will have to try to play catch up lol none the less should be fun

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Oh man! This will be pure greatness..

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Cant wait to see this one!!

·
1,820 Posts
wait till I can come watch bitches! Or play.........yeah I would rather play

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wait till I can come watch bitches! Or play.........yeah I would rather play
I want you to come play to!! We need someone to come out and hand all our asses to us.

My tires will be here thursday:headbang:

·
1,820 Posts
I want you to come play to!! We need someone to come out and hand all our asses to us.

My tires will be here thursday:headbang:
The way Your car and Josephs run I think You are far from safe from anyone handing either one of your asses to You! That shit is bad ass!

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Should be some fun stuff. I probably wont do any racing though, I want to enjoy this purple POS for a little while before it breaks again.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
PLEASE SOMEONE DOCUMENT!!!!! lol

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Sounds like some good races. Can't wait to see the footage.

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
Friday? Shit. I work all day.
come out dude i get off work at 7 or 8 i would like a run with ya on motor since carlos cant drive his lol

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
so i talked to shey tonight and he is getting his car tuned on saturday since its leaning out would like to join but cant friday but can saturday night anyone game for that instead? dont matter to me but idk

·
spoolin'
94 Posts
come out dude i get off work at 7 or 8 i would like a run with ya on motor since carlos cant drive his lol
i wanna run on motor!!!!!! :drunk::drunk::drunk: (im doing crazy ****** shit to my car as we speak)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts