True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
TSC ******
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to buy a DD to keep the miles off the SRT.... Guess its not to bad for a daily. Im guessing it will get good MPG's since it has a 6spd in it.:driving:

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
DIRTY!!! Sweet ride man....bet its a fun little sleeper! Send that shit to Solid and get it hooked up as one hell of a fun DD...turbos do wonders for the K20's

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
Sweet ride man!! Send that shit to Solid and get that shit hooked up!!! Turbos do wonders for the k20's!!!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Whoa! Is that a K20 Swapped GSR??? That is a sweet setup man, I bet its pretty quick to. Where did you find that car?

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
Whoa! Is that a K20 Swapped GSR??? That is a sweet setup man, I bet its pretty quick to. Where did you find that car?
You would be correct sir!! And in stock form they are about as fast as an S2k. With I/H/E and a tune they make just over 200WHP, not bad for a DD,lol.

·
TSC ******
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You would be correct sir!! And in stock form they are about as fast as an S2k. With I/H/E and a tune they make just over 200WHP, not bad for a DD,lol.
It has I/H/E and Hondata K-pro for tuning.... And it will put a hurting on a bolt-on S2K lol...... I ran my friends bolt-on 350z, the 350's best time at the track was a 14.7 and I put about 4 cars on him from a dig. lol ..... So it holds its own for a N/A 4 banger!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
It has I/H/E and Hondata K-pro for tuning.... And it will put a hurting on a bolt-on S2K lol...... I ran my friends bolt-on 350z, the 350's best time at the track was a 14.7 and I put about 4 cars on him from a dig. lol ..... So it holds its own for a N/A 4 banger!
Oh Snap!!
So If you dont mind spilling the beans, where did you find this one?? And how much?!!!

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
That is a hell of a nice daily, I think I might have seen you in this car on Ocuna. Same wheels and color at least and it looked good. Time to tear down the srt motor perhaps?

·
TSC ******
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh Snap!!
So If you dont mind spilling the beans, where did you find this one?? And how much?!!!
I actually found it local.... as for the price, lets just say you couldnt build one for what I paid. even if the car you put it in was free lol. :secret:

·
TSC ******
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is a hell of a nice daily, I think I might have seen you in this car on Ocuna. Same wheels and color at least and it looked good. Time to tear down the srt motor perhaps?
The srt is already torn down with parts on the way.:thumbsup:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I actually found it local.... as for the price, lets just say you couldnt build one for what I paid. even if the car you put it in was free lol. :secret:
Ah shit! Sick guy. Well thats awesome man. Congrats on an awesome find, and what a sick deal.:woowoo:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts