True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
TSC ******
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to buy a DD to keep the miles off the SRT.... Guess its not to bad for a daily. Im guessing it will get good MPG's since it has a 6spd in it.:driving:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Whoa! Is that a K20 Swapped GSR??? That is a sweet setup man, I bet its pretty quick to. Where did you find that car?

·
TSC ******
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You would be correct sir!! And in stock form they are about as fast as an S2k. With I/H/E and a tune they make just over 200WHP, not bad for a DD,lol.
It has I/H/E and Hondata K-pro for tuning.... And it will put a hurting on a bolt-on S2K lol...... I ran my friends bolt-on 350z, the 350's best time at the track was a 14.7 and I put about 4 cars on him from a dig. lol ..... So it holds its own for a N/A 4 banger!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
It has I/H/E and Hondata K-pro for tuning.... And it will put a hurting on a bolt-on S2K lol...... I ran my friends bolt-on 350z, the 350's best time at the track was a 14.7 and I put about 4 cars on him from a dig. lol ..... So it holds its own for a N/A 4 banger!
Oh Snap!!
So If you dont mind spilling the beans, where did you find this one?? And how much?!!!

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
That is a hell of a nice daily, I think I might have seen you in this car on Ocuna. Same wheels and color at least and it looked good. Time to tear down the srt motor perhaps?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I actually found it local.... as for the price, lets just say you couldnt build one for what I paid. even if the car you put it in was free lol. :secret:
Ah shit! Sick guy. Well thats awesome man. Congrats on an awesome find, and what a sick deal.:woowoo:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.