True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cheap Pony Car
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I mount the bottle without hitting my tank drilling in?
I'd ideally like to mount it with the valve facing the back of the passenger seat, directly behind the seat on the trunk/sotrage floor on my FRC (basically as far front and right as possible in the trunk area when looking at the car from the rear)

Thanks guys

·
2nd Gear
1,801 Posts
talk with Z06brucey on the forum he can help you with any nitrous questions you have

·
Jolly Wrenchin.
463 Posts
talk with Z06brucey on the forum he can help you with any nitrous questions you have
Mount your bottle on a piece of plywood (of the appropriate size.. 12"x24" perhaps?) Cover the wood in carpet that matches your trunk. Then.. and here is the fun part. Attach heavy duty Velcro to the bottom of the board. 4 big squares.. 2 long strips.. doesnt really matter. Sticky stuff and staples. Then you can attach is wherever you like in the trunk of your car. No holes to drill, and it can be easily removed whenever you like. (This is the Brucey method)

·
Faster than a speeding mustang
1,214 Posts
I got two 2x4's, put bolts through them then pulled back my carpet and glued them to the trunk-space-fiber-glass floor with liquid nails. Then I just bolted my brackets to the 2x4's.

·
Get Famous, Get Money
1,245 Posts
Mount your bottle on a piece of plywood (of the appropriate size.. 12"x24" perhaps?) Cover the wood in carpet that matches your trunk. Then.. and here is the fun part. Attach heavy duty Velcro to the bottom of the board. 4 big squares.. 2 long strips.. doesnt really matter. Sticky stuff and staples. Then you can attach is wherever you like in the trunk of your car. No holes to drill, and it can be easily removed whenever you like. (This is the Brucey method)
Thats exactly how I did it. Its a clean install and doesnt move at all! Trust me on this! :headbang:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts