True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 668 Posts

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so...who the fuck was that douche bag? ya...douche bag. that car is by far the slowest 550+ HP piece of shit I've ever seen. im guessing this guy thinks he is fuckin mario andretti in his prime. you sir...are about to get destroyed by a Bolt-on LS1.

Reactions: Yahtzee

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Was it a young guy? If so it is stock and SLOW!!!

so...who the fuck was that douche bag? ya...douche bag. that car is by far the slowest 550+ HP piece of shit I've ever seen. im guessing this guy thinks he is fuckin mario andretti in his prime. you sir...are about to get destroyed by a Bolt-on LS1.

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea he was a young guy wit a big ass ego

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
mine has a few bolt on's if you wanna play.?:secret:

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya the one that raced pat

·
2,937 Posts
ya the one that raced pat
at 11.80's your (limited edition Solid Technology "buck and surge" tune ) must be working..

you should tell Sean thank you..

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea he is quite the badass id say. 14.1 to 11.8 is a pretty crazy difference for a 100 shot.

·
2,937 Posts
yea he is quite the badass id say. 14.1 to 11.8 is a pretty crazy difference for a 100 shot.

what are your jet sizes? n/f

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
LOL. "Base'in Greyson"

·
Registered
311 Posts
Sprayin spook?

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
...i dont remember the jet sizes but the fuel jet is bigger than the normal 100 shot jet cuz it ran dirty lean.

·
2,937 Posts
...i dont remember the jet sizes but the fuel jet is bigger than the normal 100 shot jet cuz it ran dirty lean.

i would pull them out take a picture and make sure they are what you think they are.. picking up 2.3sec is a huge jump for what your calling a 100 shot.. pull the pills out and let me know the numbers.. i'd hate to see you pop this motor before it's time..

G

·
i would pull them out take a picture and make sure they are what you think they are.. picking up 2.3sec is a huge jump for what your calling a 100 shot.. pull the pills out and let me know the numbers.. i'd hate to see you pop this motor before it's time..
he went from a 2.4 60' to a 1.7 60' that is where he is picking up most of his time from, he did pick up 10MPH but that is the average for a car in that range to pick up with a 100 shot

1 - 20 of 668 Posts