True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want you to walk outside and beat your little pee pee against the ground so you can get used to having your dick knocked in the dirt. I'm going to pull your ass like a fighting Pit-Bull behind an 84 primered regal on D's. Lets just hope you don't grand-canyon your bad ass block trying to impress your friends before then. I'm ready and I'm waiting. You're a deer in the headlights of my fully-dressed Peterbuilt in 18th gear. You're officialy fucked.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I want you to walk outside and beat your little pee pee against the ground so you can get used to having your dick knocked in the dirt. I'm going to pull your ass like a fighting Pit-Bull behind an 84 primered regal on D's. Lets just hope you don't grand-canyon your bad ass block trying to impress your friends before then. I'm ready and I'm waiting. You're a deer in the headlights of my fully-dressed Peterbuilt in 18th gear. You're officialy fucked.
Dahahahahahahaha that is some fucken funny shit right there can't wait to see this !!!!

G

·
when this does happen, i would love to line up against your car but i think your going to need that "big" shot on it, and all the stages of nitrous you got:driving::driving:

·
1,820 Posts
I am not coming if ****** are fuckin! lol.....................this is going to be great

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
when this does happen, i would love to line up against your car but i think your going to need that "big" shot on it, and all the stages of nitrous you got:driving::driving:
There's a couple different things about the car. A 10.30 car put about 2 on me on Saturday... I was on motor only.:mrt: I'm shooting for 9.70's on the plate only and I probably will be on both hits.

·
1,820 Posts
My car is dead and wounded, well the white car anyway! I have the motor pulled and going into surgery, I yanked the Lentech tranny and a new one is already being rebuilt, fuck, what is another 10k into the masterpiece?

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fuck Rex! You could've retired!

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
haha Finally someone I know can step up to the plate. When this going down Josef? I'm down whenever you are ready. I vote you bring your car to my house and unload there and we'll roll together where ever it is that we are going to run. Should be a fucking blast.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Or unload at my house. Your house has bad karma with that crazy bitch Dee next door

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
yes it should....i need a black bitch tho so it can oficially be ****** fuckin lol

G

·
There's a couple different things about the car. A 10.30 car put about 2 on me on Saturday... I was on motor only.:mrt: I'm shooting for 9.70's on the plate only and I probably will be on both hits.
by the time this happens i should be trapping damn near the 150s if not in the 150s, and i have been getting traction with the new tire so i should be going 9.50-9.70 depending on how much spray i can use off the line.

But times don't mean shit on the street, i beat the bitchstang by 12-15 and he runs a 10.2 and that was with me on motor, but if i were to line up with the bitchstang at the track there is no way in hell i would be able to get that far out on him

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks like we're going to have to wait a while Joe. I hurt the motor yesterday. It sould be fixed in about 3 or 4 weeks.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts