True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
its sad but true, this happens all the time in 3rd world countries looks like the Philippines
at maby mexico?

·
BITCH, I look like goku.
887 Posts
i'd love to spend 5 minutes with that piece of shit

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Wow. What a tough guy! I am impressed. Probably the best part of my job ever was locking these guys up. Funny thing is, rarely did one of these losers ever man up to the Police, but they are big men when beating those women up.

·
3rd Gear
153 Posts
Why would you post that Johnvon? sick bastard! Bring your goofy white ass over to the shop so I can slap you.:bigear:

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
Wow. What a tough guy! I am impressed. Probably the best part of my job ever was locking these guys up. Funny thing is, rarely did one of these losers ever man up to the Police, but they are big men when beating those women up.
you should see what happens to them in jail /prison:wank::wank::wank::wank::yesnod::wank::wank::ciappa:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
that was fucked up man
uhhh

·
AKA hondaman
1,346 Posts
you should see what happens to them in jail /prison:wank::wank::wank::wank::yesnod::wank::wank::ciappa:
The sad part is nothing too bad, the prison systems are not what they used to be. at least not in NM. I love how nobody steps in to help her fucking sick low life trash.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts