True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saturday, December 03 michael bisping and jason miller will come to the ring in las vegas what do yal think is going to happen personally i hate bisping i hope miller he gets knock out of the year but its going to hard after seeing dan henderson when he knock out bisping

G

·
Saturday, December 03 michael bisping and jason miller will come to the ring in las vegas what do yal think is going to happen personally i hate bisping i hope he gets knock out of the year but its going to hard after seening dan henderson when he knock out bisping
I think they are going to fight

·
NeverLift
778 Posts
lol.... i hate michael bisping with a passion so I'm all for miller on this one

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i only seen like 1/2 a fight of miller so i dont know his strength and weakness in the octagon

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
finally a ufc thread! lol and im taking mayhem miller for sure. i cant stand bisping i hope miller kos him like henderson did

·
Professional ninja
2,692 Posts
finally a ufc thread! lol and im taking mayhem miller for sure. i cant stand bisping i hope miller kos him like henderson did
Youare kidding right? This isn't the first UFC thread :lol:

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
Youare kidding right? This isn't the first UFC thread :lol:
lol no i meant like its been awhile since there was one on predictions haha

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
i only seen like 1/2 a fight of miller so i dont know his strength and weakness in the octagon
Miller is a ground fighter good grappling back round I'm for miller in this fight but bisping isabetter striker miller is gonna want this fight to go to the ground and he's not a big power pucher so we probably won't see him knocking anybody out unfortunately.... and if bisping has his wrestling and takedown defence up to par its gonna be a long night for mayhem.... :banghead: I thing bisping wins a decision :banghead:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its been a while since millers been in the octagon so maybe he's been putting some hard work in the gym and lays it down in the cage

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All good fights on that card it sucked seen Miller give up like that as for bisping good luck going against Anderson Silva I want to see that so he can get his ass knockout like hendo did

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
Yeah sucks that mayhem got tired I just think it's cuase he hasn't fought in so long..
Oh well I'm happy the abq Guys won tho (Diego an Dotson) both were badass fights

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
Yeah sucks that mayhem got tired I just think it's cuase he hasn't fought in so long..
Oh well I'm happy the abq Guys won tho (Diego an Dotson) both were badass fights
Congrats to Greg and it's Dodson that kid has been around forever get his name right.

·
in the next corner already
217 Posts
i am very pissed that mayhem came in with so little prep for this fight, he was done by the end of the first round.

·
We talkin' or we racin'?
3,026 Posts
i am very pissed that mayhem came in with so little prep for this fight, he was done by the end of the first round.
He did really good the first round too pretty much dominated him

·
Air Power
255 Posts
everyone is saying miller so im gonna be different and go with bisping...nahh fuck that guy miller is gonna own.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts