True Street Car Forums banner
61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Didn't mutt run like a 12.8 stock
stock as far as engine mods, but mutt had suspension and a 29×10.5-15 slick

this car ran a 12.5 trapping at 121 and a 12.7 trapping at 128... on 255-40-19 all seasons lol with the trap hes running he could hit low 11's possibly 10s with some seat time and supporting mods

·
StreetRacingSouth
2,972 Posts
Yup he did! Lol
In my defense I have no tire cant use my 2 step and I literally don't hit boost till the 1/8mile. Pritty sure if I had real tires and could use my 2 step to leave with boost I'd be mid to low 11s
Get it done looks like the power is there :beer: . The build is nice ,me n FAST have the same turbo for a trans am

·
Hi my name is
3,873 Posts
Yup he did! Lol
In my defense I have no tire cant use my 2 step and I literally don't hit boost till the 1/8mile. Pritty sure if I had real tires and could use my 2 step to leave with boost I'd be mid to low 11s
You should be there no problem with some tires. I did a best of 11.18 @ 128 with a similar heavy car. 1.78 Sixty on that pass and ET street II's.

Your car is coming around nicely, good job...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
You should be there no problem with some tires. I did a best of 11.18 @ 128 with a similar heavy car. 1.78 Sixty on that pass and ET street II's.

Your car is coming around nicely, good job...
Thanks brotha! It certainly moves now. That's a good ET wish my shit was auto lol my driving ain't to good :banghead:

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
Tens with that trap is very doable. Get a tire and let it eat! I met a guy from Vegas (nm) at the track that ran 12.6 stock coyote with a tire so i think thats the fastest et from a stock yote here.

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
Cool, he told me 12.6 with a tire. He was an older dude running a mid 80's fox on a shot in the 9's. Said the 5.0 was his other car. Sound right?

·
Premium Member
3,664 Posts
Yes. It's a black Coyote. I'm very familiar with him. We were supposed to race last year, but he had something come up. It's a stock long block.

Guess I can call my car stock when it comes back out also.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Tens with that trap is very doable. Get a tire and let it eat! I met a guy from Vegas (nm) at the track that ran 12.6 stock coyote with a tire so i think thats the fastest et from a stock yote here.
The best I did on motor was a 13.0 at 107 lol that will be the next big buy I really like the rts's :headbang:

61 - 80 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.