True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Boosted Bartender!
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Was going up Paseo and saw one of the nicest RX-7fd in albuquerque (next to to my girl Candice). It was black was some pretty sweety wheels. We find ourselves at a light and exchange friendlies. I believe he said it had a ported 67mm. I asked if he wanted to go on a slow roll on green. He said sure. 1st and 2nd gear nothing but sideways spin action. Pulled him going into 4th. Definatley one of the top 5 action runs Ive had. He said nice run as we parted ways. Well im going down the street and come up to a light and my car dies. It was sounding strange too. Was on my way to Budlongs and decided to stop at Speedlab because it was close. Cracked my intake manifold on the weld. Left it with Brody to patch up. Anyone know this car?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I don't even know what an FX-7fd is lol. Nice kill though.

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
I don't even know what an FX-7fd is lol. Nice kill though.
Last gen Rx7, twin turbo rotary. Nice little cars. I physically don't fit in the driver's seat.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
hahaha I thought you might of ment RX-7 but wasn't quite sure lol...don't know the car though.

G

·
there is a kid in Los Lunas that has a car that matches that description the kid that owns the one down here says he is in the 500HP range other than that i dont know much about it, i hardly ever see it out

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Yeah there is a kid from Los Lunas who fits the description. Just don't know him to well. Nor see him very often

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
i talked to some guy with a black one. Said it had a 37r on it and said it should make around 500 but he was breaking it in or something. It had a big wing on the back too

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Nice run!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts