True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday November 13th 6:30 till whenever, M&G,SolidTech,TSC will be hosting yet another BBQ, Burgers Dogs, and the norm is on the house. Please feel free to bring anything you would like to grill up. I know that its getting cold outside, but no worries we have plenty of room in the shop. If you went to the last BBQ more of the same fun. If you didnt you need to make it to this one.. If you have any questions or need directions please call me at 505-341-3711. If you are comming in from out of town there are several hotels within 1/2 a block from the shop.

BTW I am open for suggestions for event activities.... I would like to make this the largest Street car gathering this year. So think big, let me know what you want to do.

Thanks,
SPDFRK
M&G Collision

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Yeah, the video from last BBQ looks tight. Ill try to make it im always down for the gathering of street cars.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Can't wait!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lets make this MOFO the biggest. If you got peeps from other sites or other groups of car buffs let them know that they are invited. Other than RSW I donot know were to post!!!! Spread the word Yo's

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Lets make this MOFO the biggest. If you got peeps from other sites or other groups of car buffs let them know that they are invited. Other than RSW I donot know were to post!!!! Spread the word Yo's
Alright, I will let all my buddies with "race cars" know what's up. If they do show up, expect alot of Fox bodies lol.

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
as usual...i have an obligation to the group to fill that "token black guy" spot. so im down lol:woowoo:

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
God damn black people. Make sure to wear a bright colored shirt so we all can see you.

·
Registered
311 Posts
God damn black people. Make sure to wear a bright colored shirt so we all can see you.
At night that will scare the shit out of us, we will think it's a haunted shirt hovering around!

1 - 20 of 121 Posts