True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, good news and bad...

US Wheel got one of my rims assembled, but the other three were damaged by UPS during shipping..

Now to the damage...

So, USW has sent the four centers to his powder coater to have them redone. UGH!

HUGE thanks to USW for stepping up and taking care of me on this damage issue. These guys are GREAT!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Those look Fcuking SICK!! Way better than I thought. They look like they will match perfect. I'm not gonna lie but, I'm freaking jealous man. your car is amazing.

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those look Fcuking SICK!! Way better than I thought. They look like they will match perfect. I'm not gonna lie but, I'm freaking jealous man. your car is amazing.
thanks man. The pictures just suck in showing the true colors. lol But they do match the flames perfectly.

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Does UPS have to damage every fucking thing they handle? I just had a package come back from Maryland because of them. Wheels are going to look bad ass on the car.

·
Adrenaline junky!
218 Posts
Are you getting hydraulics next? Pimp style.

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
:pimp: 28's, candy paint, minc seats, and the same Tupac song on repeat...thats the way to go lol

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
The color looks a little weird in pics but So did the the car imo.. I'll have to see them in person. Probably looks badass

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Sick like fuck... I like em.

·
Adrenaline junky!
218 Posts
Ron, you need to send me some of those benjamins!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts