True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday October 18th 11 A.M. Roswell. This is a gambler's race. I would love to get some video of Badnews, Finchstang & the Vega running some bad ass, heads up, 9 second passes. All other street car heavy hitters welcome. Lets break some records!!!!

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I got the new gears in and an alternator that charges more efficiently, but I am still lacking a truck and trailer.

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone coming to Roswell this weekend or am I just gonna get my ass handed to me by FastMatt?

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I wish I could make it Vega... doesn't look like it though.

·
3rd Gear
222 Posts
cmon vega at least you will have fun gettin smoked by fastmatt.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I'd love to go vega but I think the furthest I will be able to make it this weekend is albuquerque dragway. I couldn't drive the car down there because its still not registered and I wouldn't dare break a law haha

·
Registered
706 Posts
Sorry Scott, I drove my car to Santa Fe one time, it sucked, 4.33 gears, my ears were humming for two days! and I have four mufflers on the bitch, but i sure do like that Roswellian air, no trailer available for me.

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I thought about coming to Albuquerque this weekend, but I don't think it'll run better than 10.3x up there.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
You should come down here and race with us on Sunday Scott. And you to 01smokes.

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
I got the new gears in and an alternator that charges more efficiently, but I am still lacking a truck and trailer.
if i would have seen this earlier i would have gone i have a truck and trailer

1 - 15 of 15 Posts