True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Have you not learned your lesson? why do you continue to humiliate yourself like this, just stay down, don't try to get up, you're a beaten man, you've lost the right to call me out, like I told you already, maybe you should go pick on some Yugo's.......just make sure they're not Blown!

Reactions: 51chevy

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Have you not learned your lesson? why do you continue to humiliate yourself like this, just stay down, don't try to get up, you're a beaten man, you've lost the right to call me out, like I told you already, maybe you should go pick on some Yugo's.......just make sure they're not Blown!
lol

Baby Huey will NEVER learn. :banghead:

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Supra trans is broken and the Camaro is waiting on the new converter. I will be at the track next week with the Camaro if you want to get an ass whoopin.

·
Registered
706 Posts
:
Supra trans is broken and the Camaro is waiting on the new converter. I will be at the track next week with the Camaro if you want to get an ass whoopin.
He won't show, he saw how bad the Camaro kicked my ass out of the hole, but he does keep coming back for more:banghead:, if your car ran like that with a dieing converter, it's going to be one bad sonofbitch with the new one! My car is crying for a looser converter, Marty Chance recommended a 5000 stall, no way can I afford an $1150 converter, anyway, go get 'em.

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
I got some of his used parts in the new stall and it still was a lot. Got to pay to play. I think we are going to turn it up a bit too before it makes the change to termy's car.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fuck i am sick of paying good money and being let down all the time. is there any goo motorcycle mechanic in town who dosnt want to rip any one off and that is competent

·
Registered
706 Posts
fuck i am sick of paying good money and being let down all the time. is there any goo motorcycle mechanic in town who dosnt want to rip any one off and that is competent
John, you should learn how to do your own work, invest in a few tools, snap ring set, gear puller, a small press, get the manual and do this yourself, you'll have complete control over everything, ask questions from the guys who do this stuff, you know how to break 'em, now learn how to fix them, once you learn how to split the case and get it back together correctly, the rest is easy, before you know it, you'll be doing it for other people, and maybe make a little money while you're at it, it's only hard once.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
John, you should learn how to do your own work, invest in a few tools, snap ring set, gear puller, a small press, get the manual and do this yourself, you'll have complete control over everything, ask questions from the guys who do this stuff, you know how to break 'em, now learn how to fix them, once you learn how to split the case and get it back together correctly, the rest is easy, before you know it, you'll be doing it for other people, and maybe make a little money while you're at it, it's only hard once.

I like that, well said John

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
i am heading that way and fast john. i actually had to rewire some stuff and do all the programming myself. and i paid $300 and the shit still isnt working. i am pissed on top of that... the awsome factory rebuild is leaking oil from the oil pan, need to take it in and have it fixed, still under warrenty, not to mention the bussa burden.
oph yeah i fineally bought some leather pantz so i can do track days.

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Great advice right there.

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
I may be starting a new project soon. Although I don't specialize in bikes but that's what I started with waaaayyyy back in 88.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ha i was willing even though i was leakingoil... any way i am really amazed at how hard i can launch with the bike extended 10 inches, i am going to take it to ed and have him fix his work ill probably be out in 3 weeks i have military duity next week then i am heading to eagle nest for the holiday. hopefully joe will be done with my paint job

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Ha I was willing even though I was leaking oil... any way I am really amazed at how hard I can launch with the bike extended 10 inches. I am going to take it to Ed and have him fix his work i'll probably be out in 3 weeks. I have military duty next week then I am heading to eagle nest for the holiday. Hopefully Joe will be done with my paint job.
holy shit 10". You better be gong 7's. Prostock FTW.

Oh yeah SP fixed too. lol

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
So did you race Art? I only dropped by sonic for a few minutes but I heard you were off practicing your launches lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts