True Street Cars Forums banner

Awesome Night!!!

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  slow05 
#1 ·
Thanks Swalby, ABQ Dragway, and all the sponsers! I had alot of fun. The track prep was awesome. It was a great turn out...I haven't seen that many people at the track in a long time. I apologize to the people I wasn't able to talk to. I have tendacy to zone out at the track.....
It was so great to see Ron (owner of the car) there. This was his first race since his accident and we all had a great time.

Great Event.
Thanks, Chris

#5 ·
It was great to see a few big boy cars out there...BTW your Faith in the Lord must be very very strong to put your car down the track after a light rain last night...yer nuts!!! Hopefully the No-Bull Series can grow to maybe a few other tracks in the coming years, would be great to see one at a big track like Denver or Phx and get some reallllllly bad big boy cars out there!

#6 ·
lololol what do you mean really bad big boy cars out there, the black car is the bad big boy car!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.