True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Someone had made a new thread and already brought up the new forum and I posted that I joined over here and why. I said I am tired of threads being spammed with useless bullshit or crybaby "staff" whimpering about who didn't go to who's meet or how no one helped with the gay ass drift event or high school kids wondering if their girl should have a period or not this month. Retarded bullshit.

I guess someone didn't like what I had to say and I was removed as Admin by the only person that could. Ain't that some shit?

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That my friend, IS some shit. I know who the said person is. He is acting like a cry baby about this site.

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Yeah, shows what kind of character someone has when they pull that. I even said I had been thinking of starting a new one myself but Sean and Keith got it covered first. Fuck, I'm in this for the cars, not the high school kiddie bullshit or trying to make the site look good to the public when it never will.

The only thing they're concerned with is making sure RSW stays "on top". Before I may have thought like that, but fuckit, not at that price....seeing it go to hell in a handbasket.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Thats some shit right there Omar. I pretty much quit posting on RSW. I got tired of it for the same reason you did.

·
1,820 Posts
Well atleast We can have fun in here and get rid of the RSW police, let them do the tree saving on that site, we need to talk about racing or something worthwhile. Lets shoot some spotted Owls or something fun.:yesnod:

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Fuckin A, Rex is here, dahahaa! What you think of that bullshit man?

Anyone who gives a damn about cars needs to be here, go talk about your girlfriend's periods somewhere else.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Fuck it Omar. I vote get waisted and street-race. Do IT!!!! and... POST ABOUT IT!!!!

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Yeah, all my car buddies cept 1 are on here now anyway.

Wasted yeah. Streetrace...maybe!

You still owe me a pulley *****!

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Yeah, all my car buddies cept 1 are on here now anyway.

Wasted yeah. Streetrace...maybe!

You still owe me a pulley *****!
+1 to that. All the people I enjoyed talking to are already here.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Fuckin A, Rex is here, dahahaa! What you think of that bullshit man?

Anyone who gives a damn about cars needs to be here, go talk about your girlfriend's periods somewhere else.

I always hated that, it's never about the cars anymore, and more of a big social circlejerk. I was glad to find out other people felt the same way and made this forum. Looks like just over today, it's grown quite a bit too

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Yeah it has, and that's good to see. You can pretty much count my days over there as over. Was never planned that way, someone made the decision for me.

Oh yeah, thanks Chris! LoL

1 - 20 of 57 Posts