True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Slow, but shiny.
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
30 goats, 3 vipers and a 636

This was back in march, wow it was a lot of fun. I didn't take this video, I was in a different GTO.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seoGL_H-z_Q"]YouTube - goat cruise azdg[/ame]

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Redocmach1?? Isn't he the one with the hot girlfriend??? Hahaha from the SVTP "hot girlfriends" thread......I swear that's him....fuck the cars where's his girl??? :lol:

Cool video! Looks like fun!

·
Banned
2,987 Posts
slowpoke chubby grand am's.....

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Arizona's the shit... I would be way down for to take a cruise out there... Nice vid
iroc313...

·
Registered
112 Posts
im down to go i went last summer to visit sum family n the hotel that i was at the racers met up behind it there was sum sick ass cars

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nice Video,I Can't Wait Im Moving To Tempe Arizona Pretty Soon

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Nice vid i liked it....

·
Slow, but shiny.
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I went to NM a couple months back, and no offense to you guys but holy shit it sucked. I stayed in belen for a week and I wanted to kill myself it was so boring, the drive took forever. After getting back to AZ the word rural had a whole new meaning.

So I think you might like it too, the pheonix area is pretty fun, everything is pretty spread out.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I went to NM a couple months back, and no offense to you guys but holy shit it sucked. I stayed in belen for a week and I wanted to kill myself it was so boring, the drive took forever. After getting back to AZ the word rural had a whole new meaning.

So I think you might like it too, the pheonix area is pretty fun, everything is pretty spread out.
I Kinda Have To Agree With You On That One,I Have Been Out There A Few Times And I Loved The Long Streets And The Whole Eveything Is Spread Out.That And There Is ASU And The Girls Are:wank:

·
Slow, but shiny.
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I Kinda Have To Agree With You On That One,I Have Been Out There A Few Times And I Loved The Long Streets And The Whole Eveything Is Spread Out.That And There Is ASU And The Girls Are:wank:
Gonna have to agree. Good ol' broke ass Californians and their fine ass bitches. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts