True Street Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
I'm kind of a big deal
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Couple of em take it pretty serious, gemmers. Ya it can get pretty wild in there. No kids , pretty strong during wars. I work with about 8 or so of them.

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
Hong Kong blast is my clan. 01smokes is my name on it. I think we have over 25 wins and 2 draws. It sure passes time when I'm at work.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Every day it seems like this shit gets bigger and bigger....I may have to look into said clash of clans

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts

·
I'm kind of a big deal
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Yea, looks like a couple must have spent a few grand on the game. Too rich for my blood. :lol:
Yes LD is a big spender he started a couple months after I did and passed every quick hes been playing since like December ish lol

·
Cptnslo
968 Posts
I play clash and its fing addictive

·
IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!
3,404 Posts
Boom Beach is cool too. Just got the app today.

·
Cptnslo
968 Posts
^felt to much like a rip off of CoC

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Im in a pretty decent clan Vince. Miller Lite Men. What Town Hall you at vincent, assuming 10 if you have been playing for a year.

·
Hi my name is
3,873 Posts
Yea TH10. Been playing for close to 2 years now.

Found a clan for the time being. Problem is that I have a couple friends that I am helping out and they started recently so they are low lvl (lvl 40ish) so most clans don't seem to want to work with lower people.

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
We are down, as long as they are not mouchers. Let me know. COuld use another TH10. Starting my TH8 this weekend. Only been playing a few months though

21 - 40 of 42 Posts