True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
I'm kind of a big deal
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone playing these games started playing a while ago seems pretty cool to pass the time.

·
drinking wine on a beer budget
747 Posts
Just started clash of clans because castle clash pissed me off my name is Ecoboosted on there

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
I play clash of clans to pass time when work is slow. It pretty cool but I won't spend any money on it so it takes a while. My name is Fourskingrease on there

·
I'm kind of a big deal
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Buddy at work started a clan Sumco demons if you guys aren't in a clan we have a couple higher level guys , I'm mrmooney

·
Hi my name is
3,873 Posts
Ive been playing clash of clans for about a year now. Cant believe ifs been that long already and I still have tons more to do....

clan name is crimson lotus, name is angelspeedfreak.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Play clash of clans and that damn my singing monsters...both annoying time consuming

·
3rd Gear
1,439 Posts
I pay cash of clans started like two weeks ago. My name is demon on there

·
Hi my name is
3,873 Posts
I like how people are just putting your names. The game will let there be like 100 people with the same name. I have had like 10 different "Kevin"s in my clan and a bunch at the same time.

·
Lowered 4x4?
2,754 Posts
On that clash of clans grind! Me, boosted squid, Kevlar, and a few others are in boosted's clan 505killaz lol

·
I'm kind of a big deal
2,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Flying wombats 30 wars won
I left other clan couple guys from work started this one. Lots of Max troop donations.
I'm mrmooney in there

1 - 20 of 42 Posts