True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving to the main office of my job today, which is on Monty and Tramway, and I was headed back home afterwards, and this black honda civic pulled up next to me, and it seemd pretty nice, all black, black tinted windows, etc.. it was turb'd and sounded nice. Well I was next to him finally at Candelaria and Juan tabo, and when the light changed to green, I took off on him like I was tryin to race him, and we hit the red light on juan tabo and menual and he rolled down his window and held up his badge. He told me he was an undercover, and not to be speeding and racing or he would pull me over and sure enough he was in full APD uniform...patches, badge and even had the light bar in the front with his radio. I was like wtf? I know there is 2 undercover camaros, a mustang, and like suvs, and shit but now they have a honda?:nono:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Fuckers are getting smart these days...

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
interesting... :skep: good thing nobody on TSC street race.. cause that would be dangerous.. :aureola: thank god for Mexico! :thumbsup: can i get a Mexico WOOT!?:foshizzle:

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Viva el WOOT! El streeeeeet raciiiiink eeza no bueno mang :shifter:

interesting... :skep: good thing nobody on TSC street race.. cause that would be dangerous.. :aureola: thank god for Mexico! :thumbsup: can i get a Mexico WOOT!?:foshizzle:

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
I worked at Pino yards for a few months and did the services on the cars you would be suprised what they cruise in

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
I was driving to the main office of my job today, which is on Monty and Tramway, and I was headed back home afterwards, and this black honda civic pulled up next to me, and it seemd pretty nice, all black, black tinted windows, etc.. it was turb'd and sounded nice. Well I was next to him finally at Candelaria and Juan tabo, and when the light changed to green, I took off on him like I was tryin to race him, and we hit the red light on juan tabo and menual and he rolled down his window and held up his badge. He told me he was an undercover, and not to be speeding and racing or he would pull me over and sure enough he was in full APD uniform...patches, badge and even had the light bar in the front with his radio. I was like wtf? I know there is 2 undercover camaros, a mustang, and like suvs, and shit but now they have a honda?:nono:
you would think they would stick to fast cars. atleast we all know we can get away if the honda pulls us over. the only thing they'll have over us is gas mileage and great a/c. lol

·
Registered
517 Posts
APD currently has a task force set up specially for street racing. they are triyng to crack down on illegal street racing on Montogomery and Tramway mostly. They use these cars and trucks to blend in better and then flip on the cherries to bust yo ass. Beware that Rio Rancho also have brand new unmarked Chevy 1500's and other undercover vehicles prowling around. I work at the jail and they always come in undercover vehicles

·
2,937 Posts
APD currently has a task force set up specially for street racing. they are triyng to crack down on illegal street racing on Montogomery and Tramway mostly. They use these cars and trucks to blend in better and then flip on the cherries to bust yo ass. Beware that Rio Rancho also have brand new unmarked Chevy 1500's and other undercover vehicles prowling around. I work at the jail and they always come in undercover vehicles

feel free to take pics of them and post up.. :thumbsup:

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Are they totally unmarked? Do they have regular license plates? I think thats jacked when they pull up to you and egg you on, then boom. The cherries come on and your ass is grass.

·
Registered
517 Posts
well depending on what they are doing the majority of the UC's will have a Govt plate. Any one who does speical work (Usms, Feds, ect..) dont have to be marked. they as well help on the streets once and a while. Ive seen US Marshall unit come in and the lights fold up and down into the dash! you would never know until you pass them and they pop your ass. those dudes dont FU*K around either. they roll with full auto tactical weapons. they are badasses

·
Premium Member
5,183 Posts
Are they totally unmarked? Do they have regular license plates? I think thats jacked when they pull up to you and egg you on, then boom. The cherries come on and your ass is grass.

I've seen it with my own eyes from the undercover camaro, egged a TA on from pennsylvania and montgomery, finally a few block down the TA floors it and cop pulls him over. Thiss was about the same time 25 hookers were being buried out on the mesa.

·
2,937 Posts
:idea: i just had an idea.. i'll post up once i have all the info..

·
Premium Member
5,183 Posts
You would think in the instances where they bait you that it would not hold up in a court due to entrapment, but I really know nothing about those laws.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Bastards. :lol: That reminds me some dude told me he thought the "SLOBRA" was an undercover. He said he would see the car around town and say, "Look it's that cop!"

WTF I dunno but I kinda like it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea the guy that gave me my unlawful assembly street racing ticket, told me about that task force. It crazy they have k-9 and all. The night i got busted, 1 kid got deported 2 went to jail, and everyone else got an unlawful assembly street racing citation. it was gay. They made me take aggressive driving and I was not even driving and my car was completely parked and shut off on a different street when they chased everyone to the place where i had parked.

·
2,937 Posts
You would think in the instances where they bait you that it would not hold up in a court due to entrapment, but I really know nothing about those laws.
that is along the lines of what i'm checking into...

·
2,937 Posts
Bastards. :lol: That reminds me some dude told me he thought the "SLOBRA" was an undercover. He said he would see the car around town and say, "Look it's that cop!"

WTF I dunno but I kinda like it.

lol... um, look at your avatar.. and what it says next to it.. lmao

1 - 20 of 50 Posts