True Street Car Forums banner

121 - 140 of 150 Posts

·
I DID have tires...
2,933 Posts
Whats a load of shit is how I had a bad day in week 1 of the playoffs and lose then the next couple of weeks my team becomes unstoppable. However, I know 505OutRAWS is more upset then me, lmao

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
:lol: You were the worst team to make the playoffs and you didn't set your lineup all season. Be happy you made money broski. :money:
Pretty much...its not like the rules changed halfway through the season,lol...I was pretty pissed that I lost to you in the Semi-finals considering you did jack shit all year...if anything how you even made it to the playoffs was a load of shit,lol...Can't wait to play next year!! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
I meant to split it 70/30. Thats the way i have done all the leagues the last few years. I can meet up with you two this week anytime as the money is in cash in an envelope.

·
I DID have tires...
2,933 Posts
Whats the deal here? We playing AGAIN???

·
I DID have tires...
2,933 Posts
I think we did a $20 buy in last year

·
I DID have tires...
2,933 Posts

·
I DID have tires...
2,933 Posts
Well I'm just Justin will chime in and get this going. I know at the end of last year he was already throwing around ideas for this year. :)
Worse case scenario I will take over but I will give it a few days so Justin can see this. I still have the exiting rules to carry over from last years on my computer so it would take no time to set it up.

·
Super Moderator
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
If 10 people speak up with addresses i can set it up again. $20 paypaled before i send the invite though. Too much of a pain in the ass to chase people around for $20.

121 - 140 of 150 Posts