True Street Car Forums banner

101 - 120 of 150 Posts

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
I Know, I know, I was being a smartass. Really though, he looked like a good pickup this year after having 27 TDs and 7 INTs last year. That team just really stinks right now, and I am sure it is the coaches fault.
yup...and i lost j. charles....so my rb crew got hit with that loss...but he wasnt doing squat!! someone offered me a trade for charles before last weeks games and i didnt pull the trigger on the trade.... :banghead:

·
I DID have tires...
2,933 Posts

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
Ur a cop u should be able to find him quick but then again you guys love to take your time.

·
I DID have tires...
2,933 Posts
Does Whipplecharged even know or care that he just beat Justin the #1 seed? Has Whipple even changed his lineup all season? LOL
Lmao I d think he does. I think he gave up a long time ago. I know I was booted though

·
What's Next?
1,168 Posts
I sure hope everyone paid, cause I am taking that championship and the money. LOL

·
Super Moderator
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Actually i am $40 short somehow but i will fork it up for not following up. I will verify that the two winners have paid for sure! Thanks everyone it was a fun season, dammit for my qb being so good that they pull him out of the game haha!

·
I DID have tires...
2,933 Posts
Shit, looks like whipplecharged may make it to the finals...wouldnt that be a hoot! lol
So I realized after loosing last week that I'm still in it? Am I fighting for 3rd or what?

·
I DID have tires...
2,933 Posts
Gotcha. Well I'm kicking the Revolution's teeth in right now. Too bad it doesn't count lol

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
Whats the pot?
how in the world you are in the finals is beyond me...but congrats...never would have thought the finals would be the 3rd and 8th seeded teams...but from the looks of it u may just win,lol...i know there was $200 for the league as a whole...guessing you probably will walk with $150ish if you win, :lol:

·
What's Next?
1,168 Posts
I had two of the toughest losses in two out of three of my leagues this weekend. Both came down to tonight, and both losses by VERY little points. Sucks.

Oh well, still have one I can win, and the Lions might make the playoffs, I will take it.

Good season guys, good luck to the finalists.

101 - 120 of 150 Posts