True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thinking about doing a TSC fantasy football league. If i can get 10 people to commit, i will start one. I would need emails and the cost would be $20 per person.... 70/30 split between 1st and 2nd.

·
What's Next?
1,168 Posts
I would play. I will be in 4 leagues this year, if I do this one.

·
Super Moderator
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need 7 more people to commit. And dont say you will if you have to wait til payday to put up the $20. I will need emails for everyone that wants to play. I will give you my address and you can mail the money, paypal it, or you can meet up with me. It will be a online draft.

·
I DID have tires...
2,933 Posts
Count me in... I never get a chance to get into one so I always just play for fun with no money... I want some loot lol

·
What's Next?
1,168 Posts
I won a total of $350 last year in my leagues. Winning two out of 4. I had a total of $100 invested in the four, so I did well.

·
Nom Nom Nom Nom
936 Posts
I'll play. I can give the $20 to Slobra.

Rules?

Roster size?

When is the draft?

Edit: Probably the best part of playing FF is the draft. We should have an in person draft if possible!! We could do a hybrid online/in-person with laptops and shit?

·
Super Moderator
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have 10, I will do 12 people. Ill set it up tomorrow and give all the details. I need emails for the first few people. If I get two more tonight we will cap it at 12. Thanks Justin

·
Super Moderator
6,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I set up the league. The in/person drafts are fun but everyone has too much going on and it always ends up a pain in the ass. I sent emails to everyone but el jefe. I need his email still. I also set the league up for 12 people. So that mean we need two more. If i dont get two more i will change it back to 10. The draft will be sept 3 at 0930. The points are setup a little different. We have played this way for the last couple years and i like it alot more than the stock yahoo settings and so has the people that played in them. If you wanna paypal me the money, send it as a gift with FF in the title to [email protected] . Thanks again, should be fun!

1 - 20 of 150 Posts