True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wanted to see if anyone was gonna go out and cruise tonight or anything..If so we should all meet up somewhere...just a thought

·
slow pontiac v6
80 Posts
i would be, if everyone isnt at the drag strip, or atleast after they all leave, there will be plenty of peeps on teh montys

if i dont start drinking too early i'll be out too

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
My plan was to go out, but its too late for that now. Tanqueray & Tonics pwn me. :beer:
That is my favorite drink!! Good shit.. we went out for a short while tonight. Nothing seemed to be happening. Except for some random kid trying to convince everyone that HattoriHanzo's M3 would easily beat a stock C6 Z06 at sea level. Got to love the intelligence.

Ok break is over, back to adjusting valves I go

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
That is my favorite drink!! Good shit.. we went out for a short while tonight. Nothing seemed to be happening. Except for some random kid trying to convince everyone that HattoriHanzo's M3 would easily beat a stock C6 Z06 at sea level. Got to love the intelligence.

Ok break is over, back to adjusting valves I go
Huh? Why would he be talking about my car? LOL Damn the M3s at sea level barely break into the 12s and it takes forced induction and 430+rwhp to even keep up with one. haha I saw a sick black on black C6 Z06 last night damn I want one.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Huh? Why would he be talking about my car? LOL Damn the M3s at sea level barely break into the 12s and it takes forced induction and 430+rwhp to even keep up with one. haha I saw a sick black on black C6 Z06 last night damn I want one.
That black zo6 was the car they were standing around while discussing that interesting race scenario:lol:

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Ya, not to sure what the dude was smoking that was sayin your style M3 would beat a c6 zo6 lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts