True Street Cars Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
GetSOM!!!
1,444 Posts
Purplehaze, and i will be out. Were going to check out that movie and hit monty. Turbomusty and a few others said they'll be out as well. Wind sucks but o well.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,444 Posts
Yeah Rob and i are gonna watch that movie and then be on the streets around 11. The extended forecast says around 12 it should die. I finally got some new tread today. The damn toyo's were taking forever to come in so i'll be rolling g force tonight.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,444 Posts
Dude the wind blew ass. On the way home threw the construction sight there was debri every where. Had to lock em up a time or two. And closer to Los Lunas a Fed Ex truck blew over on its side. Ridiculous weather.

G

·
Dude the wind blew ass. On the way home threw the construction sight there was debri every where. Had to lock em up a time or two. And closer to Los Lunas a Fed Ex truck blew over on its side. Ridiculous weather.
i saw something on its side but i was not sure what it was

·
GetSOM!!!
1,444 Posts
It was. They had us haulted on the freeway so i was recording so i could show the ruca lol... Did you guys run into all that shit threw the construction sight? Almost nailed that sign stand.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.