1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
ill be out per usual

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Purplehaze, and i will be out. Were going to check out that movie and hit monty. Turbomusty and a few others said they'll be out as well. Wind sucks but o well.

G

·
Purplehaze, and i will be out. Were going to check out that movie and hit monty. Turbomusty and a few others said they'll be out as well. Wind sucks but o well.
the wind should die down by tonight, i might go out but im not sure what ill take out yet

·
7,101 Posts
im takin the camera as well

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Yeah Rob and i are gonna watch that movie and then be on the streets around 11. The extended forecast says around 12 it should die. I finally got some new tread today. The damn toyo's were taking forever to come in so i'll be rolling g force tonight.

·
7,101 Posts
did you get those new toyo drs?

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
did you get those new toyo drs?

I was waiting for them to come in but Discount Tire was taking forever. So i
ll be rolling in some BFG's tonight playa

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Was out tonight. What happened Isaac? You were talkin shit tellin people I wanna race them and you never show up, nor does the other guy.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Dude the wind blew ass. On the way home threw the construction sight there was debri every where. Had to lock em up a time or two. And closer to Los Lunas a Fed Ex truck blew over on its side. Ridiculous weather.

G

·
Dude the wind blew ass. On the way home threw the construction sight there was debri every where. Had to lock em up a time or two. And closer to Los Lunas a Fed Ex truck blew over on its side. Ridiculous weather.
i saw something on its side but i was not sure what it was

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
I think it was a camping trailer but it could of been a Fed Ex truck....

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
It was. They had us haulted on the freeway so i was recording so i could show the ruca lol... Did you guys run into all that shit threw the construction sight? Almost nailed that sign stand.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
It was. They had us haulted on the freeway so i was recording so i could show the ruca lol... Did you guys run into all that shit threw the construction sight? Almost nailed that sign stand.
lol We almost hit that fucker too. The wind was terrible last night.

·
7,101 Posts
there was barrels everywhere on i40 lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts